Clubs, businesses, organizations, and sims can purchase advertising space to be streamed on Radio Second Pride at the cost of L$2000. Advertisements will be aired on a general rotation schedule, usually every 4 to 5 songs, randomly selected by the radio’s software. Advertisements will be aired for 30 days starting from the first day of airing.
Clubs, businesses, organizations, and sims may purchase seven days worth of one hour sponsorships at the cost of L$500. The sponsorship will mention the club, business, organization or sim’s name at the start of the hour in the form of: “This next hour of Radio Second Pride is sponsored by (name).” Sponsorship will only be good for one hour within a 24 hour period for seven days. The hour of sponsorship is randomly chosen.
Non Profit Organizations
Non profit organizations will be able to run one advertisement per month or sponsor one hour of music a week for free when space/time is available. The non profit organization must provide proof of legitimacy.
- Advertisements can be no longer than 20 seconds and can only advertise products, goods, and services.
- Offensive and profane language must be avoided.
- Salacious, violent or indecent themes, or sexual innuendo or stereotyping likely to cause serious or general offence, should be avoided.
- References to minority groups should not be stereotypical, malicious, unkind or hurtful.
- References to religious or political beliefs should not be offensive.
- Deprecating or hurtful, and the use of religious themes and treatments by non-religious groups should be treated with extreme care.
- Those who have physical, sensory, intellectual or mental health disabilities should not be demeaned or ridiculed.
- The handling of films, plays, music tracks or websites with salacious, violent or sexual themes and/or titles requires careful consideration. Audio clips should portray the product’s true nature but clips containing bad language, sexual innuendo and/or gratuitous violence should normally be avoided.
- Humor should not be used to circumvent the intention of these Advertising Standards.
- Advertising must not harm listeners nor exploit, either personally or financially, their vulnerability.
- No advertising is acceptable from those who practice or advocate illegal or harmful, or potentially harmful behavior.
- No advertisement may encourage or condone behavior which is harmful or prejudicial to health and safety. This does not preclude responsible advertisements for products and services which, used to excess or abused, could endanger health or safety.
- No advertisement shows undue partiality in matters of political or industrial controversy or relating to current public policy.
- No advertisement is broadcast by, or on behalf of, any body whose objects are wholly or mainly of a political nature, and no advertisement is directed towards any political end.
All advertisements must be approved by the Radio Second Pride Committee before airing on Radio Second Pride.
For questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org